Monday, January 2, 2012

.....Hi....

Hello,

Welcome to my New Year's resolution. How are you? I'm excellent, thank you kindly for asking.

Now, because I am overly paranoid and this is a public blog, I probably won't put too much personal information. Names will be changed (probably to literary characters) in any amusing stories I may recount (purely to protect and preserve the identities of those involved) and it will all be fine and dandy.

BUT as this is a blog, I suppose I just can't leave you hanging.

Shall I give you a few basics?

I have a camera-shy and cantankerous ol' English mastiff, a mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome, a love for Scrabble (even though I'm not that great), a penchant for American history and writing (hence the carpal tunnel), and a strange obsession with quotes.

I like 80s rock (Bon Jovi especially), country music (Rascal Flatts and Tim McGraw), Disney soundtracks, cowboy movies, Patrick Swayze, and the Scene It app.

That's me in a nutshell.


Sincerely,


G

No comments:

Post a Comment